Monday, February 15, 2010

Osteoarthritis In Spine And Dla UK Can I Get This Off My Chest Please?

UK Can I get this off my chest please? - osteoarthritis in spine and dla

Letter to the Daily Mail today.
I was born a 51-year-old British and suffer from chronic pain due to osteoarthritis of both hips and the center of my spine. I was born with scoliosis rotation. I am not working because of my state. The only advantage I have is that law is currently £ 16.50 per week (DLA Disability Living Allowance), because my husband works. My husband is in the bottom of the income scale, but that does not mean you allow me to receive income-based jobseekers. I do not think of the contribution the applicant qualify for employment on grounds of disability benefits or not paid well enough in the system. Not even to get a dental and vision tests, free medical care, Council Tax Benefit or reduced rates in the city of Peterborough, where I live. I amNo urgent dental treatment and have since July, a new recipe for Vario-lenses can not afford the cost. I'm in denial of basic medical care.

0 comments:

Post a Comment